TR AEx/3sd-RCx is a rugged accelerator engine based on an Intel Arria FPGA for Inference at the Edge applications. It has been developed in accordance with a proposed VITA 65.1 profile that is in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard. It can significantly increase inference throughput by providing a dedicated offload engine for convolutional neural network tasks. It is supported by the Intel OpenVINO development kit.
- ▶ Rugged 3U VPX Accelerator Engine
- ▶ Speeds up Inference at the Edge activities
- ▶ Supported by the Intel® OpenVINO™ toolkit
- ▶ Supports popular frameworks like Caffe, TensorFlow, MXNet
- ▶ PCI Express® connectivity to host board